Manatee School For the Arts is a public charter middle and high school located in Manatee county. The school is open to middle and high school students in Manatee, Sarasota, Pinellas, and Hillsborough counties. Applications are required before enrollment, and high school students are required to audition for placement in our advanced programs (available seats) Applications are made available in January of each year for enrollment in the following school year. We are not a part of school-choice so you can apply anytime! The application for MSA is available paper-based or apply online now.
Students completing the application, you will be required to:
- Complete all basic demographic information
- High School Students must submit an essay stating why they feel that MSA is a good fit for their High School career.
- Supply any 504 or IEP plans that a student has
After being accepted to MSA, parents must:
- Complete registration paperwork
- Provide proof of residence
- Provide shot records if previously out of county or entering 7th grade
- Complete course selection process
Everyone at MSA is looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our school community. MSA is an amazing place to learn and grow.
If you have any questions, please contact our Director of Admissions, Melissa Izzo at:
941-721-6800 x1135 or firstname.lastname@example.org