Middle School Mission
The mission of Manatee School For the Arts Middle School is to provide an educational environment that will allow the most students to succeed and grow academically by acknowledging and accommodating different learning styles and multiple intelligences . We believe that is best achieved by a curriculum that infuses and integrates the visual and performing arts into the core academic curriculum and offers a broad range of Visual and Performing Arts electives.
High School Mission
The Mission of Manatee School For the Arts High School is to provide advanced study and training opportunities in the Visual and Performing Arts while offering a strong academic program that maintains high standards and strives for excellence.
- We believe all students will benefit from an arts-infused curriculum that is integrative, creative, and exploratory.
- We are committed to using varied teaching and learning approaches to foster imagination, creativity, and to develop needed life skills.
- We foster a positive school climate with educators committed to all students, family and community partnerships, and an adult advocate for every student.
- We challenge our students with an academic program rich with technological learning opportunities.
- We nurture the emotional, physical, and intellectual well being of each student in preparation for a lifetime of learning.